Pacific Reproductive Center offers a personalized, collaborative approach to fertility treatment.
We are proud to create unique treatment modalities for every patient, integrating the latest evidence-based practices and technological innovations into a holistic plan that supports the patient’s needs and goals.
Our integrative approach to reproductive health and fertility treatments offers superior outcomes for a diverse range of intended parents, involving:
- Renowned reproductive endocrinology specialists. Every specialist at Pacific Reproductive Center is dedicated to helping our patients discover the fertility option that fully addresses their individual circumstances.
- Compassionate genetic counseling. Certain genetic anomalies can cause significant medical concerns for potential offspring. If you or your partner carry a hereditary trait that could potentially harm your baby, we offer the latest testing and support resources to assure your future baby’s optimal health.
- Integrative fertility support. Physical, mental, and spiritual wellness are critical components in reproductive health. In addition to the latest assisted reproductive treatments and technologies, we incorporate the fundamentals of integrative medicine into our programs.
World-Class Fertility Care
We offer the following fertility treatments at Pacific Reproductive Center:
Egg donor in vitro fertilization (IVF) might be an effective solution if repeated treatments fail to result in a full-term pregnancy. We help parents-to-be navigate the whole donor egg IVF process, providing guidance and support as they pursue non-biologic parenthood.
Potential parents who want to postpone parenthood might opt for egg freezing services. Cryopreservation of female reproductive cells allows women and couples to start their families on their timeline without worrying about the viability of their eggs.
Intended parents who have multiple viable embryos via full IVF cycle could elect to cryopreserve their additional embryos for future implantation. Frozen embryo transfer is the process of introducing a thawed embryo into the uterus.
Potential parents seeking a balanced family might opt for gender selection via pre-implantation genetic testing. This option is also an excellent solution for parents-to-be who carry a genetic abnormality that affects children of a particular sex.
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection is a treatment that offers excellent outcomes for potential parents struggling with male factor infertility. ICSI supplements traditional IVF by directly introducing sperm into the egg, significantly increasing the likelihood of fertilization and pregnancy.
Unexplained infertility issues are often resolved through intrauterine insemination, a process where prepared sperm is transferred directly into the uterine cavity. This procedure facilitates fertilization because it limits the distance sperm travel to reach the egg.
In vitro fertilization is often among the first fertility treatments suggested to potential parents struggling to conceive. IVF is an assisted reproductive technology that involves fertilizing female and male reproductive cells in a laboratory vessel before implanting the embryo into the intended parent or a gestational carrier.
Pacific Reproductive Center is proud to offer LGBTQ family-building support as one of our many fertility treatments. We provide couples and single intended parents in the LGBTQ community a comprehensive range of reproductive solutions for creating families.
Mini IVF, also known as minimal stimulation IVF, is an in vitro fertilization that involves fewer hormone-stimulating drugs than traditional IVF. Mini IVF is recommended for patients undergoing medical treatment that fertility drugs could compromise.
Ovulation induction helps stimulate the production of eggs. It is a treatment used with intrauterine insemination (IUI) and in vitro fertilization (IVF). Ovulation induction medications can be administered orally or via injection.
Pre-implantation genetic testing is an assisted reproductive technology used to screen embryos for genetic anomalies. This screening is also used as a part of the gender selection process. People at risk of passing on an inherited medical condition frequently opt for pre-implantation genetic testing.
Semen analysis is a routine procedure for men at risk for male factor infertility. This procedure checks for low sperm count, poor sperm motility, and poor sperm morphology (sperm size and shape).
When structural abnormalities cause infertility, a surgical correction could help facilitate pregnancy. The most common surgical interventions include:
- Hysteroscopy. Hysteroscopy is a surgical method used to examine the uterus, take tissue samples, or remove polyps or fibroids. The device – a long and flexible tool called a hysteroscope – is inserted through the vaginal canal.
- Laparoscopy. Laparoscopy is a procedure used to view the abdomen and/or pelvic organs through a small abdominal incision. The tool used – a laparoscope – is a fiber-optic device that video records the internal structure so that the surgeon can visualize the procedure without requiring open surgery.
- Myomectomy. The surgical removal of uterine fibroid tumors. A myomectomy can be an open surgery or a laparoscopic procedure.
If you are struggling to start or build your family, please contact the team at PRC to learn about our fertility treatments. Call us at 866-423-2645 today.